My name is Joseph Mallozzi, President of Sandro Construction Inc, which was established in 1991.
I have more than 30 years of industry experience. Sandro Construction was established with the aim of providing high-quality masonry and asphalt paving for both commercial and residential customers. Today, I still fully support these core aspects but have branched out to undertake bigger projects such as building renovations, site work, and complete building construction. We also handle general contracting for commercial projects.
Our team of construction employees is fully qualified, experienced and trained for 10 years in Construction Safety and Health. Plus, they all carry TWIC, which is Transportation Workers Identification Credential, a mandatory requirement for gaining access to work areas considered restricted by the Department of Homeland Security.
Examples of some of our bigger projects include:
- Full renovation of the Linden Elks Club, including a brand new banquet hall, business offices, fully equipped grill room and a meeting room.
- Full construction of a new auto dealership in Bethlehem, PA and remodeling of other local car dealerships.
- Renovations of various buildings in the Rahway business district. These jobs included a complete transformation of deteriorated facilities into contemporary office and retail space as part of the city’s redevelopment initiative.
- Installation of solid handicap-accessible ramps for public spaces.
- Several building renovations at various New Jersey Motor Vehicle Inspection Stations.
- New construction of retail stores, which include all interior fit-up as well as outdoor site work.
I would welcome the opportunity to personally meet with you to fully discuss your options, needs, and budget at your convenience. Regardless of the extent of your needs, we have the resources and equipment to meet your construction project requirements.
Joseph Sandro Mallozzi